Membership and Annual Dues
Membership is open to individuals, libraries, archives, and other institutions and organizations having an interest in maps and geographic data and who supports the objectives of the Association.
Benefits of an ACMLA Membership:
- Receive the ACMLA Bulletin, the Association's journal publication, 3 times per year.
- Eligible for travel funding to attend the annual conference.
- Participate in the ACMLA Mentoring Program.
- Participate in committee work to further professional development.
- Foster relations with professionals in the field of geographic and cartographic information.
- Benefit from the work of all ACMLA committees - for the interests of its members.
- Join the ACMLA- ACACC-L Listserv - a forum for the exchange of ideas.
Membership is open to any individual with an interest in furthering the ACMLA's purpose. Membership is $45 per year, with a discounted rate of $20 available to current full-time students.
ACMLA also offers an institutional (library) subscription to the ACMLA Bulletin.
Register Online (payment by credit card or PayPal)
Register by mail (payment by cheque)
To apply for membership, please complete a copy of the form-fillable Membership Form and mail it to:ACMLA/ACACC
c/o Leanne Trimble
Robarts Library, 5th Floor
University of Toronto
130 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario CANADA
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org