List of Monographs published by ACMLA.
Terms of Reference:
- To distribute publications on behalf of the Association
- To manage publications inventories.
- The Publications Officer reports to the Board of Directors through the Second Vice-President.
- Full member in good standing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive and sort Association Mail and distribute mail to appropriate areas (i.e. President, Treasurer, Editor of the ACML Bulletin, ACML Archives, etc.).
- To respond to inquiries concerning publications.
- To distribute publications, by
- preparing invoices and labels, envelopes, etc.
- filling orders with appropriate material
- by maintain an inventory of all publications.
- To contact Financial Services, Library and Archives Canada, regarding cheques issued to Receiver-General of Canada in error, etc.
- To send reminders for overdue accounts.
- To prepare reports as requested.
- To maintain publications files, records of sales and inventories in accord with recommendations of the Association's auditor or the Board.