Terms of Reference:
- To maintain the association's website in collaboration with the Web Committee.
- The webmaster reports to the Board of Directors through the Web Committee and the Second Vice-President.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain and keep current the information on the website.
- To post annually the minutes of the Annual General Meeting and the committee reports prior to the AGM or as received.
- To create new web pages that enhances access to information for members.
- To recommend changes in design to the Web Committee.
- To recommend technical changes to the format of the website that enhances accessibility.
The Webmaster shall receive an honorarium at the time of the AGM comprising a full year of work. This honorarium shall be in the amount as agreed upon by the Board, and shall be forwarded along with a letter of appreciation, to the Webmaster by the Second Vice-President.